“Leading in Complex Worlds” was released June 2012 by publisher Jossey-Bass. This collection of chapters from leadership experts and scholars is the annual peer-reviewed journal of the International Leadership Association. It contains chapters from fifteen authors, including a chapter by Jeanne Martinson titled “Leadership Lessons from the Criminal World” which is based on her Master of Arts research project that compared criminal and corporate leaders.
The other chapters include:
* Black Women’s Political Leadership Development: Recentering the Leadership Discourse
* Soccer Tactics and Complexity Leadership
* The Role of Culture and History in the Applicability of Western Leadership Theories in Africa
* A Tao Complexity Tool, Leading from Being
* The Leadership of Dr. Jane Goodall: A Four Quadrant Perspective